National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge base
• Machined aluminum
• Height adjustable (maximum .05")
• Uses replaceable saddles inserts
• Saddles available in various wood species
National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge saddles
Includes the following 5 different wood species:
Maple: The standard since the mid-1920s.
Ebony: Refined, full response.
Rosewood: Open sounding, very musical.
Walnut: Strong midrange, warm.
Holly: Soft, mellow tone.
• CNC machined
• Pre compensated
• Pre slotted and shaped
• Ready to use minimal adjustment needed
Kit includes the following items:
• Revolution Bridge Base
• Height adjustment screws
• Resonator mounting screw
• T10 Torque Key for adjusting saddle height
• 1/16th Allen Key for coverplate handrest
• PSA backed sandpaper
• Revolution Saddle 5-Pack
• National 9.5" Single Cone Resonator
Not intended for use with any pickup installed underneath the bridge
top of page
bottom of page